MANAGING CHANGE AND UNCERTAINTY WORKSHOP
You will learn the fundamental skills you need to both implement change yourself and adapt to changes thrust upon you in your personal and professional life.
With lessons drawn from the fields of clinical and organisational psychology, this evidence-based training is engaging, fun and above all, useful.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Take practical steps to improve your capacity to adapt to change
- Describe the ‘Stages of Change’ model widely used in organisational psychology
- Apply key principles of good practice in managing change and uncertainty
- Create a personal plan to manage uncertainty in the workplace and elsewhere
- Support others in adapting to change and and planning for an uncertain future.