What is it?
A unique e-learning platform which offers learners the opportunity to improve their mental health, emotional resilience and physical wellbeing.
Core modules include:
- Change and Resilience
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Mental Health: Body and Mind
- Work-life Balance
Who is it for?
Any organisation of any size that seeks to support the mental health, resilience and wellbeing of their staff, students, volunteers, clients and networks.
We work with Business, Local Government, NHS, Charities, Housing Associations, Schools, Colleges and Universities.
What’s in it?
The platform delivers e-learning to individuals and a complete Learner Management System for organisations to track engagement and the impact of learning.
- Complete LMS Functionality
- Wellbeing Charter Statement
- Wellbeing Policy
- Wellbeing Audit Tool
- Wide range of e-learning courses
How good is it?
Our courses are all CPD verified and CQC compliant.
93% of learners taking our Wellbeing Course would recommend it to a friend.
86% said they preferred e-learning to face-to- face training on this subject.
The Resilience modules are based on the Behaviour Change model used extensively in behavioural science and positive psychology. It is well evidenced and established as an effective tool to support and further develop resilient behaviours.
- Get one hundred free courses when you trial the system.
- Provide your learners with support that can help them build personal resilience.
- Get valuable feedback from your learners on the impact of the courses on their mental health and wellbeing.
- Run reports on how your entire organisation (anonymously) self-reports their state of mental health and wellbeing.
- Send a clear message that your organisation takes mental health and wellbeing seriously.