Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
This e-learning course contains three easy-to-follow study units designed to offer practical advice to managers and employers to help them prevent and deal with incidents of bullying and harassment in the workplace. The online materials include quizzes and activities to help reinforce learning as learners work through the course.
The course is broken down into 3 bite-sized units with the following titles:
- Definition & Employer Responsibilities
- Recognising Incidents & Implementing a Policy
- Dealing with Complaints
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Describe the meaning of the terms 'bullying' and 'harassment'
- Recognise the signs of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Respond to complaints of bullying and/or harassment
- Explain the legal responsibilities employers have for dealing with incidents of bullying and harassment
- Establish procedures for dealing with grievance and disciplinary matters and ensure all employees are familiar with them