Change and Resilience
This course is for anyone wishing to understand and apply the principles of behaviour change and how it relates to building personal resilience. Learners will cover the evidence based â€˜Stages of Changeâ€™ model used in behavioural science and popularised by clinical psychologists James Prochaska and Carlo Di Clemente.
This is a highly personalised and interactive course that can have a positive impact on your ability to manage and adapt to change in any aspect of your life.
The course is broken down in to 4 bite-sized units with the following titles:
- The Stages of Change
- Thoughts and Actions
- Resilience and Me
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Describe the Stages of Change model developed by James Prochaska and Carlo Di Clemente
- Explain how the stages of change relate to resilience and mental health
- Set personal goals and develop a plan of action to achieve them
- Answer key questions about their current priorities
- Take steps to integrate important values in to daily routines and behaviours