Health and Safety - The Fundamentals
This short e-learning course comprises two easy-to-follow study units. Unit 1 deals with Risk - its assessment and management - whilst unit 2 covers the general aspects of Health and Safety in the context of the workplace.
The course is broken down in to 2 bite-sized units with the following titles:
- Introduction to Health and Safety
- Safety at Work
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- The policies and procedures they need to observe to keep safe at work
- The responsibilities that everyone has to promote health and safety at work
- An introduction to fire safety and turning off utilities in an emergency
- The procedures for safe moving and handling
- What they can and canâ€™t do when an incident needs emergency first aid
- An awareness of medication and healthcare procedures
- Key tips regarding their personal security and safety.