A ‘non-woke’ tool-kit for children ages 7 – 12 Years
The Resilience and Me tool-kit is an evidence-based resource for children aged 7 -12 to guide them in building a resilient foundation for their future. Using the tools presented here they can practice behaviours that will make them happier, stronger and healthier.
This unique programme will:
- Address the anxieties and challenges facing children moving up to secondary school
- Ensure all children are aware of how to keep safe online
- Engage children in developing their own life-long personal resilience
- Deliver fun challenges along the way
- Engage parents in promoting resilience and wellbeing for the whole family
- Reward children for demonstrating resilience and completing the programme.
Resilience and Me delivers real learning and focuses on positive psychology without promoting any particular ideology.
Values which focus on:
Gratitude over Resentment
Individual Responsibility over Group Identity.
Freedom Of Speech and Thought over Repression and Cancelation.
These fundamental values are addressed through age-appropriate language and delivered via engaging and interactive e-learning modules and a daily journal for children and parents/guardians to work through.
Buy the Book on Amazon and get access to the online modules.