Resilience and Me: an interactive course and workbook
A tool-kit to develop resilient behaviour for children aged 7 to 12.
Resilient thinking underpins healthy emotional and cognitive development. This course is a fun way for children to learn how to replace unhealthy and unhelpful thoughts and attitudes with an approach that will make them happier, healthier and stronger.
The need to promote and support child mental health is well documented. Drawing on fundamental principles of positive psychology, this course has been developed with contributions from head teachers, primary school teachers and the children themselves.
After working through these interactive learning units and downloadable e-book, children will be able to:
- Understand and apply key terms like Resilience, Gratitude and Personal Growth
- Build confidence
- Develop better relationships
- Perform better in school
- Recognise and change unhelpful thought and behaviour patterns
At key stages of the course, learners are able to download bronze, silver and gold certificates as they achieve the key goals of the programme.
Benefits for Parent and Teachers
- Helps to build closer trusting relationships through sharing experiences and offering guidance by helping children to overcome the fear of failure
- Provides peace of mind that comes with knowing your child has a tool-kit to help them when it's needed most.