We wanted a healthy work culture.
We wanted employee engagement.
We took the Resilience for Life Challenge.
Our employees found that …
They learned how an optimistic outlook can impact mental health.
They improved their capacity to manage uncertainty.
They learned how to fail, bounce back and do better next time.
They don’t blame.
They meet with adversity head on.
They adapt and understand the meaning of response-ability.
They understand the interplay between mind and body and wellbeing.
We encouraged our workforce to become healthier, stronger, happier and more resilient. Using this system we even provided learning opportunities for their children and families.
Give your mental health and wellbeing strategy the ZING! factor it needs to get employee engagement.
The Wellbeing Ecosystem promotes employee engagement and helps to develop personal resilience and robust mental health.
The Wellbeing Ecosystem gives you the tools to:
Let your staff know their wellbeing is your concern
Offer learning opportunities to the children and families of employees
Provide an alert system for those who need help
Provide guidance on where to get help
Why an Ecosystem?
We call it the Wellbeing Ecosystem because there is an interdependence between the resilience of employers, employees and their families. By providing meaningful learning opportunities we aim to improve the capacity of all parties to become stronger, healthier and better able to adapt to change.
Lottery funded courses for as little as 50p per course!
Features of the Wellbeing Ecosystem
The Wellbeing Ecosystem is a user-friendly, intuitive learner management system for learners and administrators. It provides the following:
- Comprehensive Learning Management System that provides tracking of learner engagement and management reporting
- Up to 50 courses covering:
- Resilience and Wellbeing
- Special Educational Needs
- Compliance Training
- Care Courses
Click here to see the full course list
- Wellbeing Audit Tool to ‘take the wellbeing temperature’ of your entire workforce
- Alert system for staff in need of support
- Signposting to sources of further Mental Health support
- Wellbeing and Resilience Policy (we provide a generic policy that can be customised)
- Complete control over which courses are made available to staff.
We’ll call you back and demonstrate how easy the system is to use and answer all of your questions.
Any questions? Drop us a line here.
Wellbeing Ecosystem Employer Benefits
Let your staff know that their wellbeing is important to you and that you place a high value on promoting mental health and personal resilience. You can support their families too (see below).
By subscribing to the Wellbeing Ecosystem you will:
- Reduce your training and e-learning costs
- Reduce stress, anxiety, sickness and absence
- Improve staff retention
- Develop a more resilient workforce
- Improve mental health
- Support the families of your workforce.
Reward staff who engage in the Resilience for Life Challenge.
Wellbeing Ecosystem Employee Benefits
- Access to a wide range of online courses to support Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Evidence-based courses approved by health professionals to promote personal resilience and wellbeing
- Access to a separate learning portal for families and children to take courses on personal resilience
- Self-assessment and practical guidance on how to improve personal resilience.
A great way of rewarding loyalty and hard work is to support the loved ones of your workers. By adding the Challenge to your subscription you are offering the opportunity to families of your workforce to take courses that are of interest to them. This is done through a separate portal and in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation, data is held separately and is not accessible by the organisation or their employees.
“We rolled out the Resilience and Wellbeing initiative to around 8,000 learners served by the Midlands and East Dental School. The dental profession has massively benefited from the support Embrace Resilience has delivered.”
Health Education England
We work across all sectors with organisations of all shapes and sizes including Business | NHS | Local Government | Education | Housing | Charities | Community Groups.
Here are just a few of our clients:
- Health Education England
- West Coast Trains
- Sheffield CCG
- Bridgewater Community Healthcare
- AGE Concern
- Essex County Council
- Cumbria Youth Alliance
- Advantage Healthcare
- Aiding Independence
- Bridgewater Family Planning Services
- Castle Supported Living
- Disability Positive
- Manufacturing Technologies Association
- North East Scotland College
- Pathway Healthcare
- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- Yarrow Housing.
Aggregated learner reviews for top resilience and wellbeing courses
How would you rate these courses overall? 79% rated
Would you recommend to colleagues?
|Not Sure 9%||
Do you prefer e-learning or face to face for this course?
|Face to Face 9%||
“We’ve worked with embrace for several years now. Their content is first class. The LMS is reliable and so easy to navigate.”
Workforce Development Manager
“The courses are comprehensive and engaging. Would highly recommend.”
“Customer Service at Embrace is first class. Their response time and support is very impressive.”
With support from the Big Lottery we are able to keep our subscription fees well below normal commercial rates. For as little as 50p per course!
|Employee Band||Monthly – Bronze||Monthly – Silver||Monthly – Gold|
Over 2000 employees? Ask us for a bespoke quote. Large employers benefit from economies of scale.
Any questions? Drop us a line here.
All figures are ex VAT.
|Course Category||Number of Titles||Bronze||Silver||Gold|
|Resilience & Wellbeing||11|
|Care Courses & More||12|
|Special Educational Needs||9|
Click here to view the full list of courses within each category.